Time remaining to purchase tickets
BENEFITS & RECOGNITION
THE ANNUAL FUND
Every donation in any amount is important to bringing world-class theater and education programs to the region. The Public's levels of giving are listed below along with the benefits offered at each level.
For more information regarding donation benefits and recognition, please contact Jessica Garda, Manager of Donor Relations, at 412.316.8200, ext. 716.
GIFTS UNDER $50
Donors at every level will receive an acknowledgment letter for their records.
UNDERSTUDY ($50 - $149)
Acknowledgement on our website and in our subscription series production playbills for 12 months
LEAD ACTOR ($150 - $249)
Understudy benefits, plus:
- A one year subscription to our newsletter, PUBLICation
- Invitations to attend non-ticketed Education events, such as the Shakespeare Monologue & Scene Contest Showcase of Finalists and the Creative Dramatics Capstone Performance
PLAYWRIGHT ($250 - $499)
Lead Actor benefits, plus:
- Invitation for 2 to one Opening Night Cast Party (Fair Market Value: $40)
- Invitation for 2 to the Sneak Peek Party, our exclusive season reveal (Fair Market Value: $50)
PRODUCER ($500 - $999)
Playwright benefits, plus:
- Invitation for 2 to a total of two Opening Night Cast Parties (Fair Market Value: $80)
- Two drink vouchers
- VIP concierge ticket service
THE DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE
Questions regarding the benefits and recognition associated with gifts at the Director’s Circle levels can be directed towards Frederic Serino, Director of Individual Giving, at 412.316.8200, ext. 722.
BRONZE LEVEL ($1,000 - $2,499)
Producer benefits, plus:
- Recognition in the theater's lobby for one year
- Invitation for 2 to a total of four Opening Night Cast Parties (Fair Market Value: $160)
- VIP concierge ticket service, preferred seating
SILVER LEVEL ($2,500 - $4,999)
Director's Circle-Bronze benefits, plus:
- Invitation for 2 to a total of six Opening Night Cast Parties (Fair Market Value: $240)
- Two complimentary tickets to a subscription series play (Fair Market Value: $62)
- Invitation for 2 to attend our Board of Trustees’ Holiday Party (Fair Market Value: $54)
GOLD LEVEL ($5,000 - $9,999)
Director's Circle-Silver benefits, plus:
- A total of four complimentary tickets to a subscription series play (Fair Market Value: $124)
- A script of one of the season’s plays (Fair Market Value: $12)
- A behind-the-scenes tour for you and a small group of guests (upon request)
PLATINUM LEVEL ($10,000+)
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, individuals who support Pittsburgh Public Theater with a gift of $10,000 or more are given a unique opportunity to become a Sponsor and attach their name to a production, production element, or education program. Sponsorship benefits vary and packages will be customized to fit each individual and their level of support.